2 pounds chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1⁄2 cup bread crumbs, Italian style (Progresso)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried basil
1⁄2 cup butter 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
**Serve with sweet potato fries and broccoli
1 package sweet potato fries 1 package frozen broccoli olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, thyme, and basil. Stir well.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the butter and then coat by dipping in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken on greased cookie in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip to the other side. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
**Cook sweet potato fries and broccoli according to directions.
Add olive oil and salt to the broccoli.
Servings: 6 Amount Per Serving: 3 nuggets, 1⁄2 cup broccoli, 10 fries Calories: 346 Total Fat: 16.62g Total Carbs: 6.73g **plus 20 grams for sweet potato fries Dietary Fiber: 0.50g Sugars: 0.59g Protein: 37.15